







So...I have been busy! Well not too busy! Gregory and Kallie have been sick and GF Peds should just take my paycheck. UGH! Anyway they are both doing much better now. Thankfully.
Today is picture day at Gregory's school. Last year I knew exactly what he was going to wear on picture day...even before I knew when picture day was. Not the case this year. HMMMMMM.......
Okay...we went apple picking last weekend. OMG the price of apples is insane! $17.50 if only picking 1 bag...Yikes! $15.00 if more than 1 bag picked. Doughnuts....$5.75 a dozen. Scarecrow.....didn't even ask the price. Corn Maze....again didn't even ask the price.
All this being said we picked apples....got doughnuts....made a scarecrow and went through the corn maze! Thankfully Gramma Shelly's work sponsored the day for us! Yea!! All we had to do is supply the gas to get there. That in and of itself can be costly!
So I don't know what I did with these pics...I haven't figured it all out yet. But I tried!!
1 comment:
Looks like fun!! Were hoping to take the trio apple picking very soon!
Love Aunt Dos
Post a Comment