Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Well it's official my boy started Kindergarten! He loves it and I miss him. It's not like I don't have anything to do around the house it's just that hes always been there in the mornings. I know I will definetly get used to having time alone, that is when the daycare children and my Kallie are sleeping!
Gregory has already brought little colored pages and a hand print project home. Of course they are on the fridge immediately upon finding them! We are so proud of him and he has done so well adjusting to having school all day. He also has a fundraiser ALREADY! The entertainment book. They are not cheap. $30 a book and who can say no to his sweet little voice? Nobody so far!
Last night was the first PTA meeting. I was really surprised that they were so few people there. I guess I had the "movie scenes" in my head where the entire gymnasium is full of supporting parents. Not here! There were maybe 12 of us. That is including the principal. Well I am all ready for bake sales and homeroom mommy duties!
Gregory started full day Kindergarten this week and he is certainly tired when he comes home. Well I should say tired and hungry! That is a good thing too he doesn't eat enough! Just so picky. I hope to get him trying more new foods as the year continues. He has done well with trying all of our veggies from the garden. I think he might actually like some of it too!
Kallie Mae seems to miss her big brother too. The smile she gets when she sees him after he gets home from school is priceless! She is a very stingy little girl when it comes to kisses but Gregory doesn't even have to ask. She very willingly showers him with kisses! I love to see the love between them. It truely makes me so proud. Kallie is having problems with her right ear. The tube has twisted and we hace to go to the doctor today to see if the drops helped at all. Heres hoping! I really don't want to have to have her go through another operation. Maybe that won't happen...I must stay opptimistic!
As for Rikk and I all is well. Softball season is finally over, well almost this weekend is it! It has been avery long and trying summer. My cake classes will be starting up again soon ans I am psyched! I love learning new techniques. I have been asked to make a wedding cake and get paid for October! I am slowly but surely making it with cake decorating!

No comments: