Last Tuesday I brough Kallie to her first dance class. I was more excited than she was for sure! I was very proud of her...she made it through 20 mins of the 30 min class. The teacher said to definetly bring her back next week. She should do better then. Okay Great!
Here we are at the next week....Today. Kallie Mae was all excited for dance today as Meme bought her new tap shoes, a liatard and tights. YIPPIE!!! DANCE! When we left the mall Kallie was very tired. She came home, ate a little bit of lunch and fell fast asleep in her highchair(1:15ish). I moved her to the bed and was just thrilled that she was napping...it was going to be a GREAT day at dance ....I just knew it!
3:50ish....Kallie awakens from a long nap...all refreshed and happy?!*>>I think not! Kallie Mae is simply miserable! I have no idea who this little girl is that just came out of her room but it IS NOT my little dancer! She refused to eat or drink anything and just wanted to be held. UGH! Don't get me wrong, I love holding my peanut! I just knew that with this attitude dance was not going to go well.
4:15...We are getting ready to leave for dance all dressed and ready to go! Looking so beautiful might I add....We get to dance and the water works start. We want nothing to do with even going into the classroom.
4:30...Dance class starts. Gregory, Kallie and I are sitting in the classroom. Kallie is sitting not dancing! Kallie is crying and will not even try to dance. My spirit is broken! I have so looked forward to this day and she wants nothing to do with it!
5:00....we are home. Kallie is STILL crying. I am at wits end and go to the market for some quiet time for mommy. UGH!
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment