I am completely freaking out!!!!!! We may have to move to a new apartment! I was informed yesterday that my landlord will let me know for sure if I will have to move on Monday!!!!!!! She says she will give us 60 days! Great right before school starts! Where in the heck am I going to go? We have a beautiful apt and yard! I have a GREAT garden growing...I have a business that I am running here and will have to fill out all sorts of new paperwork if I have to move!!! I finally have teachers' children to care for...the perfect daycare situation! Who knows if the new landlord will even allow me to do it in the apt!
Nevermind the fact that you cannot find apts in this school district! Rikk just started a new job 1 month ago! After being unemployeed for 6 months we certainly do NOT have any savings left!! HOLY CRAP!! I am trying to breathe and really I think I am just going to hypervenilate! Rikk says not to freak out yet.....to wait until we know for sure. It is quite hard to do!
HELP!!!!!!
Saturday, July 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Kasey, everything will be fine I promise!!! Things just have a way of working out. Besides Jeff already told you what you will do! LOL Now, could you not wait 6 stinkin months to update this durn blog again missy!! LOL Love ya!
Post a Comment