So, today I let you go....you go with well wishes and fond memories. You leave for new places, new dreams and new memories! It is bittersweet as we have all said many times! I just want you to know how very much you are loved and will be incredibly missed! We will continue to be the best of friends across the miles! For sure!!! We will always have each others back! I will always be here for a thoughtful word, tearful story or a happy tale! I am YOUR friend, you are MY friend! No matter what Dos....I love you! We have gotten closer...especially in the last year and a half....You were really there for me when I needed you. THANK YOU! I am here for you as well. I am just sad to see you go. I knew it was coming....I did. Just doesn't make saying see you later any easier!
I feel a little like we will be playing hide and seek....only you will be harder to find! :)
I have skype on my computer so we can keep in touch that way as well. I will try to keep this blog going for you! I PROMISE!!
Love you tons and I will miss you like crazy...sniff...sniff!
Monday, October 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I just got a chance to check the blog and with tears in my eyes I am missin you tons my friend. Thank you for the kind words and years of friendship. And thank you for the many years of friendship to come. (((hugs)))
Post a Comment